FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS-Milford
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 9/3/20Rating 5.0Liz was very kind easy to work with.
- 9/1/20Rating 5.0My agents, Roger Moss and Anthony Bruno were very informative and did a great job with expediting the approval process for insurance. They were easy to talk to and explained things in simple terms. They are true assets to your company!
- 8/28/20Rating 5.0My agents were very helpful and polite. It made getting life insurance a pleasant.
- 8/18/20Rating 5.0We had a very good experience with Nick Holmes as are broker. He was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed speaking to him. He helped me fine the right plan to add to my Medicare benefits and explained my Medicare benefits in a way I could understand. That I will be receiving in September and right life Insurance plan also. We will be delighted to recommend Nick Holmes and Bankers Life you’re company to others we know. Thank you Nick Holmes sincerely, Mark Koji
- 8/18/20Rating 4.0Great customer service
- 7/28/20Rating 5.0Very professional
- 7/16/20Rating 5.0Very happy
- 7/14/20Rating 5.0Excellent Customer Service so far. However, Bankers Life gets a BAD report everywhere I read. ie: You do not pay claims, no responses EVER, Argue with clients etc ...
- 7/8/20Rating 5.0I am very pleased with the service i have been given.
- 7/8/20Rating 5.0Your Representative were very courteous and knowledgeable and enjoyed doing business with them
- 7/6/20Rating 5.0We were very pleased with Mr. Moss and the expert way in which he answered all our questions.
- 6/26/20Rating 5.0Great job
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0This is David Joseph I want to cancel my insurance I’m not going to afford it I’m sorry for any inconvenience it may causeResponse from Bankers Life in Milford, CT6/17/20Hello David, thank you for your review. A team member will be reaching out soon to assist with your request.
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0Roberta was very nice and knowledgeable with the whole situation. Thank you Roberta.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Milford, CT
The Bankers Life branch in Milford, CT opened its doors in 1979. Our team of 33 insurance agents and 4 Financial Representatives proudly supports our community with knowledgeable life and health insurance and retirement planning recommendations. Our Milford office is also a proud participant in the annual Bankers Life Forget Me Not Days fundraising campaign, which supports the Alzheimer's Association. We also sponsor local senior centers. You can find our office off Post Road near Gusto's and Cumberland Farms.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Milford, CT office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today384 E 149th StreetSte 204Bronx
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today6 Vista DrOld Lyme
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today195 Scott Swamp RdSte 2Farmington
- 70 Seaview AvenueStamford