FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS-Martinez
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 12/7/20Rating 5.0Customer service was excellent
- 11/10/20Rating 5.0Excellent customer service policy was explained exceptionally well. The world is changing policies need to change and that was all explained to us at a level of our understanding of insurance
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0The agent was very nice and very informative,which made my decision to buy a lot easier. Thank you Paul Lovett. Great sales agent.i would highly recommend this to anyone
- 10/10/20Rating 5.0Very helpful! We appreciate the time taken to answer our questions!!
- 10/8/20Rating 5.0Abby was awesome
- 10/2/20Rating 4.0Informative and courtesy at all times.
- 8/31/20Rating 5.0My agent, John Herring is the most professional and considerate insurance agent I have ever dealt with. He cared about my family's financial future, and he will get my future insurance business.
- 6/17/20Rating 5.0great customer sservice
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Martinez, GA
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With approximately 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,400 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in South Bend, IN office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.4 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.