FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Louisville
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 2/11/21Rating 5.0The agent is my son, so of course, he takes care of all my needs; but best return on the annuity that I could get anywhere.
- 2/8/21Rating 5.0Did a great job getting me extended care.
- 2/5/21Rating 1.0I don't like the fact that you submit all of your information.
I'm social to banking. And then get turned down. Now y'all get the cell information if you want to.
When you get to that point you should be approved and good to go not submitting information without knowing if you have been approved or not it's a backwards process you need to reevaluate it and it's not fairResponse from Bankers Life in Louisville, KY2/25/21Hi Ronald, thank you for reaching out. We hope our recent communication has improved your experience, but please don’t hesitate to email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com should you need further assistance. Thanks!
- 2/2/21Rating 5.0Great knowledge of products and great customer service
- 2/1/21Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 2/1/21Rating 5.0Very helpful
- 1/31/21Rating 5.0Great company and great knowledgeable agents.
- 1/25/21Rating 5.0Great service
- 1/20/21Rating 5.0Agent was very through and kind.
- 1/20/21Rating 5.0Great Reps. They took the to explain every thing to me.
- 1/11/21Rating 5.0As you might know, I had an extremely negative experience with the first agent, Hugh Clines. Fortunately for me, Mr. Adam Sattler took over my account. Adam is extremely knowledgeable and helped me find insurance that suited me well. I also have to credit Adam’s manager, Mr. Kyle Elliott for helping me after Mr. Clines greatly failed me.
- 1/11/21Rating 5.0It went great she explained and went over and explained things so I could understand it
- 1/11/21Rating 5.0Rachel has provided great service, and the rates are good.
- 1/11/21Rating 5.0My insurance salesman Brett Jewel has gone aboveboard on providing me with all my insurance concerns and has seen to all my needs glad to have him in my corner.
- 1/8/21Rating 5.0Great customer service and presented in such a professional manner. Thank you.
- 1/7/21Rating 5.0My first “agent” Hugh Clines came to my house and did not have a lot of knowledge. The second visit, he brought Adam Sattler, thank goodness. Adam had some wonderful ideas for me. Mr. Clines was to follow up to cancel my old policy. 90 minutes after our scheduled appointment, Mr. Cline called to tell me he had plumbing problems at his house but re-scheduled for the next day. One hour after the scheduled time, I called Mr. Cline and he was in his car with his family 90 minutes out of town. I immediately fired him as my agent. I don’t even think he remembered he had an appointment with me and we were rapidly approaching the end of the year. Fortunately, Adam Sattler agreed to take over as my agent and Mr. Kyle Elliott took care of cancelling my old policy. If it weren’t for Mr. Sattler and Mr. Elliott, I would have been in real trouble.Response from Bankers Life in Louisville, KY1/12/21Hi Theresa, thank you for leaving a rating. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us! We have confirmed that your request was completed, but please email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com should you need further assistance.
- 1/6/21Rating 5.0Could not ask for a better representative than Richard Boudall. Thorough, intuitive and knows his profession. Always a pleasure doing business with him and finds just the right policies for the circumstances.
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0Awesome!
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0Rep very informative and professional
- 12/16/20Rating 5.0The bankers life representative who came to my home was courteous and very informative and pleasant to talk with.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Louisville, KY
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With approximately 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,400 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Louisville, KY office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.4 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.