FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS- Clinton Township
- Bachelors of Science from Central Michigan University
- Masters in Education from Saginaw University
- Certified in Long-Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Retirement Planning
Featured Insurance Products
About Bankers Life in Clinton Township, MI
Welcome to Bankers Life in Clinton Township, MI. For over seven years, we’ve provided our customers with knowledgeable life and health insurance, and annuities recommendations to help them navigate their retirement needs. We support our community with eight insurance agents and one Financial Advisor, who’ve built a career by serving the communities in which they live. We are also a proud to support Bankers Life’s annual “Forget Me Not Days” campaign, which helps raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Clinton Township, MI office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today5625 Water Tower PlaceSte 312Clarkston
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today4800 Fashion Square BlvdSte 410Saginaw