FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Brentwood
Featured Insurance Products
Use life insurance to help protect your family’s future.
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
Forget Me Not Days
About Bankers Life in Brentwood, TN
Welcome! Our local Bankers Life office in Brentwood, TN is located at the corner of Westgate Circle and Moore’s Lane. We are proud to have 49 knowledgeable insurance agents and 9 Financial Representatives available to help our customers meet their retirement goals. We are also proud to support the Bankers Life annual “Forget Me Not Days” campaign, which raises funds for the national Alzheimer’s Association.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Brentwood, TN office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.
- Rating 5.06/24/20great customer service
- Rating 3.06/17/20I like the products that BankersLife offers but my advisor has been less than stellar. He makes appointments, then calls to alter the time, sometimes at least twice or doesn’t show up at all. He doesn’t return phone calls in a reasonable amount of time (month and a half). However, he is knowledgeable and gives sound advice. We talked about his performance and he promised to do better.Response from Bankers Life6/19/20Hi Diane, thank you for your honest feedback. I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience, but I'm glad that the agent was ultimately able to assist you. We will share your response with the branch.
- Rating 5.06/16/20Mark S. provided great customer service. He was patient and thorough with explanations of benefits and truly worked to ensure the best policy for my family.
- 1301 Riverfront PkwySte 100Chattanooga
- 1945 Scottsville RdBuilding II, Suite 110BBowling Green