FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Knoxville
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 12/17/20Rating 4.0Polite and informative with insurance information.
- 12/14/20Rating 5.0I have a wonderful agent, Jerry Lowery! I’ve been so frustrated with insurance, not a good understanding, and paying way too much. Jerry explained everything to me and with much patience, helped me to understand, and, is saving me money! Thank you!
- 12/4/20Rating 5.0They took their time and explained it to me. Five stars all the way.
- 12/3/20Rating 5.0The agent was very friendly and knowledgeable about annuities. I recommended him to two of my friends. Very satisfied with service received.
- 11/2/20Rating 5.0Great customer service and solid, reliable advice
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0The agent explained everything in a clear manner and was very informative.
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0Very professional and informative.
- 10/15/20Rating 5.0Very helpful agent
- 10/7/20Rating 5.0Excellent Customer Service
- 9/25/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 9/10/20Rating 5.0Great service
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Knoxville, TN
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With approximately 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,400 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in South Bend, IN office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.4 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.