FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Lubbock
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 12/19/20Rating 5.0Cali Garcia was so informative and helpful
- 11/21/20Rating 5.0Your persistence helped me through my procrastination
- 11/21/20Rating 3.0GoodResponse from Bankers Life in Lubbock, TX11/23/20Hi Richard, thank you for leaving a rating. Please email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com if you'd like to provide us with some additional detail on your experience and if you need any additional assistance.
- 11/21/20Rating 5.0The lady Alex Rubio is super hot and professional at the same time, pretty sure she’s ganna get a lot of sales
- 11/11/20Rating 5.0Are life insurance salesman Roy was great showed us how life insurance work broke down life insurance for us show the things that we didn't know about life insurance took the time to explain everything carefully showed up on time well respected in the home
- 11/10/20Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Was able to address all questions satsfactorily.
- 11/3/20Rating 5.0Very professional presentation
- 10/29/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0Great customer service-
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0Very good
- 10/8/20Rating 5.0Mr. Ellsworth was very polite and very helpful.
- 10/2/20Rating 5.0Great representative! Knows his stuff!
- 9/18/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 9/14/20Rating 3.0If it wasn't for your agent Nick Gordon, my husband (who has been with you since his initial enrollment) would have signed me up with someone else, and he would have found another option for himself too. If you have awards for job performance, you should give him one for not letting someone leave, and gaining a new client to boot!Response from Bankers Life in Lubbock, TX9/15/20Hi Shelly, thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a good experience. If you'd like to elaborate on what prompted your 3 star rating, please email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com.
- 9/10/20Rating 5.0Our agent Nick was very polite and had a great sense of humor. He was very informative and was very polite. He was a blessing to get to know.
- 9/10/20Rating 5.0What a wonderful experience I was helped by Elizabeth and Melissa the two of them worked for me to meet the needs that I asked for super friendly and the whole process was very easy don’t miss out on this opportunity.Erica
- 9/9/20Rating 5.0Great customer service and knowledgeable about the long-term care products.
- 9/9/20Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable!
- 8/29/20Rating 4.0Great customer service.
- 8/28/20Rating 5.0Great Customer Service and very Informative!!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Lubbock, TX
For over 50 years, the Bankers Life office in Lubbock, TX has provided our community with knowledgeable life insurance, health insurance, annuities, and retirement planning recommendations. Our team of 30 experienced insurance agents and Financial Representatives is proud to help our customers achieve a secure financial future and peace of mind. Our office also participates in the annual Bankers Life Forget Me Not Days fundraising campaign, which supports the Alzheimer's Association. You can find our office located on 50th street between Slide Road and Quaker.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Lubbock, TX office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.