FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Webster
educating and providing solutions for retirement.
important to me. I recognize that my clients’ needs and priorities change over time, and
I am dedicated to being there to serve them with integrity every step of the way.
trusted advisor by recognizing clients’ needs and priorities as they change over time.
retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and
promise only to recommend insurance product solutions that are in my client’s best
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 1/6/21Rating 5.0Great Knowledge and Customer service
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0High energy, knowledgeable professionals, dedicated to service, and helpful in general. Crystal Hernandez, Kaitlin, and Dwayne Curtis listen carefully to what we're looking to accomplish and respond appropriately with solutions that give us direction towards a decision. Thank you
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0Great customer service.!!
- 1/5/21Rating 5.0Made me feel safe and in control over my situation
- 12/14/20Rating 5.0My agent is very knowledgeable & very nice to work with.
- 12/14/20Rating 5.0Friendly and informative
- 12/14/20Rating 5.0We appreciated the thorough help we received from Mr. Pliske! He goes way beyond! Thank you!!!
- 12/8/20Rating 3.0okResponse from Bankers Life in Webster, TX12/8/20Hello Martin, thank you for leaving a rating. We will share your feedback with the branch management team as an opportunity for our continued improvement. If you have any questions or would like to provide additional details, please email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com.
- 12/7/20Rating 5.0Miss Kimberly
- 12/4/20Rating 5.0Natalie was very helpful advice accoodatig
- 12/4/20Rating 5.0Fast, friendly, knowledgeable service
- 12/3/20Rating 1.0Terrible. After this experience, I’m going to get a no solicitors sign. Don’t come knocking on my door during a pandemic. Shame on your company for contributing for potential spread of COVID-19. Though masked, there is no way to keep 6 feet apart in a small house. I am going to report it. Young woman talked down me. Is not knowledgeable of all Medicare policies. Came to my house during the day unannounced knocking on my door like a door to door sales person. I told them to go come back in the evening. She came back unannounced during the day once again. I told her to come back and she said she would call prior to coming back so that I could be dressed. She did not, Came to my house without calling first. This time I was cooking for Thanksgiving next day. She should have said she would come back at a more convenient time. Insisted on knowing how much money I have saved. That did it. None of her business. I decided to stay with my group insurance. She offered a 41 per month policy then to cover out of pockets. I found out later Medicare will cover that. After all she put me through, I am not interested in doing any business with Bankers Life. I am not going to take out any insurance with you guys at this time. Chang your approach next year and I’ll consider it, but don’t knock on my door unannounced. Make an appointment.Response from Bankers Life in Webster, TX12/11/20Hello Linda, thank you for reaching out. We hope our recent communication has improved your experience, but please don’t hesitate to email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com should you need further assistance. Thanks!
- 12/3/20Rating 5.0Great services
- 11/22/20Rating 5.0Charles Pliske is a great rep for Banker's Life. He has been extremely helpful in guiding me in my insurance selections. I appreciate the efficiency of a reliable insurance company. Thanks
- 11/17/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 11/17/20Rating 5.0Great experience
- 11/11/20Rating 4.0Good experience
- 11/10/20Rating 5.0My agent, Brian Rosette is absolutely amazing. His customer service is on point. He goes above and beyond to make sure all of my questions are answered in the most efficient and professional customer service.
- 11/10/20Rating 5.0Excellent customer service provided by Mathias Balm.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Webster, TX
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With approximately 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,400 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in South Bend, IN office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.4 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.