FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - Webster
Ryan has qualified for convention two times as a manager which signifies his team of agents had to be successful in order for him to qualify. He's also been a panel member for the national training committee for new agents and is featured on the company's website videos. His focus is always on ensuring all of his agents and managers have the tools, training, and support necessary to make this career a success.
Prior to joining Bankers, she devoted her time and expertise in the field of education with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She resides with her husband Martin and their two daughters in League City, Texas.
Dwayne has qualified for Bankers Life Annual Convention three times since joining the company; once as a rookie agent, again the next year, and most recently in 2017. He has also qualified for other Regional/Branch level trips and incentives. His strong work ethic and commitment to the company, as well as his clients, are evident in every relationship he has built. Dwayne strives to provide his clients with the best service and advice possible each and every day in an effort to prepare them for financial freedom in the future. In 2017, Dwayne was in the top 100 veteran agents for the company and remains one of the top Financial Representatives in the South Central Territory.
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 7/8/20Rating 4.0Very pleasant sells guy super attentive
- 7/6/20Rating 5.0Jerry Ray is the best.
- 6/25/20Rating 5.0My husband and I had a great experience with this company. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Special thanks to Sir Myron Smith for the help and assistance he extended to us. More power to you all and God bless!
- 6/25/20Rating 5.0Gena Joiner was very informative and explained everything where I could understand exactly what I need. She answered all my questions no matter how silly or how many Times I asked the same questions. Gena was absolutely great.
- 6/17/20Rating 5.0Well informed and up to date.
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Detail explanation of plans available
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0I have had the pleasure of doing business with Jerry Owens and Nicole Stahl. Both are very knowledgeable and people oriented. I would definite recommend Bankers Life to anyone needing insurance or financial assistance.
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0Very professional service!
- 6/8/20Rating 5.0Charles is personably,knowledgeable and easy to work with
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Webster, TX
Welcome to Bankers Life in Webster, TX. For over 15 years, the Webster team has provided our customers with knowledgeable life insurance, health insurance, and retirement recommendations. We are also proud to support our local Houston Alzheimer's Association by participating in the annual Bankers Life “Forget Me Not Days” fundraising campaign.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Webster, TX office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.