FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS-Richmond
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 8/31/20Rating 5.0Mike Lee is to be commended for his professionalism and personal follow up.
- 8/31/20Rating 5.0I've been very happy with my representative and she has done her best to find the programs that suit my lifestyle.
- 8/31/20Rating 5.0Customer service was great! and very profession.
- 8/28/20Rating 5.0EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- 8/18/20Rating 5.0Great info and very knowledgeable
- 7/21/20Rating 5.0Very polite
- 7/8/20Rating 5.0The two salesman Al and Tyler was very organized, knowledgeable, well rounded with pleasant demeanors. The both of them was very eager and easy to communicate with.
- 7/8/20Rating 4.0Mr. Lee wass very knowledgeable, concerned and did an outstanding job. Thanks
- 7/7/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 7/4/20Rating 4.0Very good
- 7/2/20Rating 5.0Bryce McKee and Jeff Gilbert have been very helpful and professional. An additional Bryce chatted with me as well with Jeff. So each a professional conversation.
- 6/25/20Rating 3.0We did an on-line application and it was a good experience.Response from Bankers Life in Richmond, VA6/25/20Hi Jeffery, thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you had a good experience with your online application. If you'd like to elaborate on what may have prompted your 3 star rating, we'd love to see if we can help or improve our process. You can email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com. Thank you!
- 6/16/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in Richmond, VA
In January 1979, the Bankers Life office in Richmond, Virginia opened its doors to the community. Our office is located on Midlothian Turnpike between Johnston Willis Drive and Koger Center Boulevard. Our team of 40 knowledgeable insurance agents and 3 Financial Representatives is devoted to helping our customers meet their needs when it comes to insurance and retirement planning solutions. Our office is also proud sto support our local Alzheimer's Association by participating in the annual Bankers Life “Forget Me Not Days” fundraising campaign.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in Richmond, VA office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.