FEATURED TEAM MEMBERS - University Place
Featured Insurance Products
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
- 11/10/20Rating 5.0Joe is great
- 10/28/20Rating 5.0Excellent .. Joe and Brenden were very informative and have wonderful PR.. enjoyed them both..
- 10/15/20Rating 5.0Great customer service
- 10/6/20Rating 5.0Great professional service
- 10/6/20Rating 5.0Great Customer service all my questions were answered
- 10/2/20Rating 4.0They took care of getting my life insurance with no problems. If I need to talk or ask questions they are always there to support me.. They are very helpful, pleasant, respectful and get the job done ✅
- 8/31/20Rating 1.0Very satisfied with serviceResponse from Bankers Life in University Pl, WA9/1/20Hi Kathleen, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good experience! If you'd like to elaborate on what may have prompted your 1 star rating, we'd love to see if we can further assist you or improve our processes. You can email us at BLReviews@bankerslife.com. Thank you!
- 8/28/20Rating 5.0They explained a lot
- 8/18/20Rating 5.0Vickie Davis. the guys where great, caring & want to help me with my insurance needs
- 7/7/20Rating 5.0Great Agent
- 7/7/20Rating 2.0Came imnunderdisquise of Medicare reps. Need to cancel insurance because of finsncialResponse from Bankers Life in University Pl, WA7/8/20Hello Steven, thank you for your review. A team member will be reaching out soon to assist with your request. If you would like to reach out to the branch directly, their number is (253) 245-9376.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Bankers Life in University Pl, WA
The Bankers Life branch in University Park, WA has been in the community for over 50 years. We’re located at the intersection of 35th Street and Bridgeport Way West, across the street from Whole Foods Market and the University Place Library. Our team of 38 knowledgeable insurance producers and 6 Financial Representatives proudly supports our community with knowledgeable life and health insurance and retirement planning recommendations. We are also proud to support the Second Harvest Food Bank, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and annual Bankers Life “Forget Me Not Days” campaign, which helps raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association.
With a history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life provides a broad selection of life insurance and health insurance products designed especially for Americans who are near or in retirement. With more than 260 offices across the country, our more than 4,200 insurance agents/producers live and work in the communities they serve. Our agents/producers at the local Bankers Life in University Place, WA office take the time to get to know you as their customers, listen to your needs and values, and are dedicated to helping you meet your goals for a secure retirement. Get to know Bankers Life - and learn why our more than 1.5 million customers trust us to help protect their financial future, ensuring a healthier and rewarding retirement. The Bankers Life brand is a part of CNO Financial Group, Inc., whose companies provide insurance solutions that help protect the health and retirement needs of working Americans and retirees.